Honorary Consul Durban
Services offered by the Honorary Consul in Durban:
- Visa short-term (Schengen)
- Visa long-term (D-Visa)
- Certification of signatures and copies
- Translation of drivers licenses
- Registration of births
- Name declarations
- Assistance in other civil status matters (e.g. adoption, divorce)
Visa applications in Durban
Please note that the visa application must be completed online, then printed and handed in when applying. Please make sure to read the following requirements and bring all necessary documents. Appointments in Durban are optional for individuals, but please note following remarks:
Make an appointment: If you use our online appointment system your interview slot is scheduled and you will not have to wait.
Without Appointment: You can come to our offices an any normal working day between 08:30 - 11:30. Depending on the number of applicants, you may have to wait your turn.
- Online Appointments (bringing printout is compulsory)
- Online Visa Application (bringing printout is compulsory)
- Requirements Business Visa [pdf, 180.52k] (bringing printout is compulsory)
- Requirements Visitor's Visa [pdf, 182.42k] (bringing printout is compulsory)
Requirements German-EU Spouse [pdf, 172.59k]
(bringing printout is compulsory)
Passport, Long-term Visa and groups in excess of 6
Compulsory appointment via e-mail or by phone +27 (0)31 266 3920.