Honorary Consul Durban
Services offered by the Honrary Consul in Durban:
- Visashort-term (Schengen)
- Visa long-term (D-Visa)
- Certification of signatures and copies
- Translation of drivers licenses
- Registration of births
- Name declarations
- Assistance in other civil status matters (e.g. adoption, divorce)
Visa applications in Durban:
Please note that the visa application must be completed online, then printed and handed in when applying. Please make sure to read the following requirements and bring all necessary documents.
- Online Appointments
- Online Visa Application (Compulsory)
- Requirements Business Visa [pdf, 326.63k]
- Requirements Visitor's Visa [pdf, 334.33k]
Appointments in Durban
A) Schengen (Short-term) Visa (Appointments in Durban are optional for individuals)
Make an appointment: If you use our online appointment system your interview slot is scheduled and you will not have to wait.
Without Appointment: You can come to our offices an any normal working day between 08:30 - 11:30. Depending on the number of applicants, you may have to wait your turn.
B) Long-term Visa (study, work, reunification, others); C) Passport and Citizenship; D) Goups in excess of 6 people
You must make an appointment by e-mail:
or phone +27 (0)31 266 3920 in the mornings (Please note the line can be quite busy)